Learn about how the top 10 oils can help improve 80% wellness and take your health to the next level.
THE TOP 10 OILS
FRANKINCENSE - King of Oils
Renowned as one of the most prized and precious essential oils, Frankincense has extraordinary internal and external health benefits. In addition, its mention in the New Testament, the Babylonians and Assyrians would burn Frankincense in religious ceremonies, and the ancient Egyptians used Frankincense resin for everything from perfume to salves for soothing skin.
Three Primary benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Oil is effective for cleansing, and can be applied on wounds without any known side effects to provide additional protection. It is equally good on internal wounds as well.
Frankincense Oil promotes regeneration of healthy cells and keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy.
Frankincense essential oil is useful in easing feelings of anxiousness and stress that can keep you up at night. It has a calming, grounding scent that can naturally help you to fall asleep.
Top Ten Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil
1. It can help promote youthful, radiant–looking skin and slow the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of skin imperfections.
2. It soothes minor skin irritations.
3. Frankincense can promote healthy sleep, and is a great oil to use to help your children relax and be ready for bed.
4. It provides wonderful support during seasonal threat periods.
5. It can help to alleviate the negative feelings some women experience after giving birth.
6. It often provides relief from lower back discomfort.
7. Frankincense is a great mood balancer.
8. Frankincense is a natural household cleaner, and helps to eliminate environmental threats from your home.
9. It is effective in helping to bring calm and peacefulness to you when you are dealing with anxiousness.
10. Frankincense can be used with your pets. You can allow your pet to smell it directly from the bottle or mix 1-2 crops with a small amount of coconut oil and rub it into your pet’s feet pads, areas of flaky skin or pet your pet from head to toe.
Lavender - Your Swiss Army Knife or The Calming Oil
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of therapeutic benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for mummification, bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; its ability to calm and soothe the mind and body continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Lavender essential oil is the most loved aromatic used in aromatherapy today. Lavender oil is extracted by steam distillation from the flowers of lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), an easy-to-grow, evergreen shrub that produces clumps of beautiful, scented flowers above green or silvery-gray foliage. The plant is native to northern Africa and the mountainous Mediterranean regions, and thrives best in sunny, stony habitats. Today, it grows throughout southern Europe, the United States, and Australia.
Three Primary benefits of Lavender Essential Oil
1. It is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
2. It soothes occasional skin irritations.
3. It eases muscle tension.
Top Ten Uses for Lavender Essential Oil
1. It is an excellent aide to help reduce skin problems, including mild blemishes, rashes, and too much sun.
2. Relieves occasional sleeplessness or aid sleep
3. It can be used as a calming agent to reduce sad and anxious feelings; also helps calm emotions, soothes away tension, relieves restlessness and irritability.
4. Lavender oil can alleviate the symptoms of stomach distress or motion sickness.
5. Lavender is known as a universal oil that is extremely beneficial for many uses.
6. Lavender is great for all skin types, but very powerful for mature skin. It can assist in rehabilitating cells.
7. Lavender oil can help to relax sore muscles. Add a few drops of Lavender oil and a cup of Epsom Salt to your bath water for a refreshing, relaxing experience.
8. Lavender oil is useful for hair care. It leaves your hair super soft, healthy, and smelling great. Just rub a few drops through your hair as it’s drying.
9. Lavender oil is good for improving the circulation of blood in the body. It helps to oxygenate the organs, promote muscle strength and health, and boost brain activity.
10. Using essential oils in cooking is a new way of savoring food. Lavender is particularly aromatic when used in recipes.
LEMON - The Cleansing Oil
Lemons have long been valued for more than lemonade. Lemon essential oil is cold pressed/express from lemon rinds, and contains the main chemical components of d-Limonene, alpha and beta pinenes. Lemon oil is one of the most “essential” oils to have on hand, and may be the most useful of all the essential oils. Lemon oil works primarily with the digestive, immune, and respiratory systems, promoting healthy function in the body
Three Primary benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
1. Lemon oil cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
2. It is a great cleansing agent, cleansing the body, clothes, dishes, and household surfaces.
3. It is frequently used in perfumes, soaps, cosmetics, and beverages.
Top Ten Uses for Lemon Essential Oil
1. Lemon essential oil is a good teeth whitener.
2. Add lemon oil to a spray bottle to clean your house without using chemicals.
3. Using Lemon oil on your skin can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. It benefits skin by deeply nourishing.
4. Lemon oil is also effective as a hair tonic. It can help you to get strong, healthy, and shiny hair.
5. Lemon eradicates unpleasant odors and clears the air. Use 2-3 drops of Lemon in a diffuser.
6. Lemon oil is a wonderful help to maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
7. Lemon oil can be used on lower back muscles and neck after a long day sitting at the computer or a hard workout.
8. Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
9. Lemon oil can be used to toughen fingernails.
10. Lemon oil is a great removal for gum, grease, and sticker residue.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) - Your First Aid Oil
More commonly known as “Tea Tree,” Melaleuca essential oil has over 92 different compounds and limitless applications. The leaves of the Melaleuca tree were used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. During the 1930s and 1940s, tea tree oil became widely known as the go-to purifier and Australian World War II soldiers were given tea tree oil in their aid kits.
The oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of certain myrtle shrubs and trees, and said to be 12x the strength of phenol. Its main chemical components are: Terpinen-4-0l, Gamma Terpinene, Linalool, Limonene, and Alpha Pinene. It is a very versatile oil, capable of providing many therapeutic benefits.
Three Primary benefits of Melaleuca Essential Oil
1. It protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
2. Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
3. Melaleuca increases sweating and promotes the removal of toxins from the body. It helps to remove excess water and salts from the body while cleansing the pores.
Top Ten Uses for Melaleuca Essential Oil
1. Melaleuca can be very beneficial to take care of certain hair conditions. If you suffer from dry scalp, apply a diluted amount of the oil to your scalp. r.
2. If you are suffering from seasonal distresses or other symptoms you will get relief by adding 2-3 drops of Melaleuca oil to a carrier oil and rubbing it on your chest.
3. It can be used aromatically or added to homemade cleaners to disinfect and help protect against environmental threat.
4. Melaleuca essential oil can stimulate your immune system for better health.
5. It is a great essential oil to help if you’ve had too much sun.
6. Melaleuca oil is considered one of the home remedies for occasional skin blemishes.
7. Add 2-3 drops to your diffusers and diffuse around your home to stop household threats.
8. It can help with the causes of body odor. Use a dab on your armpits with some coconut oil.
9. It’s a perfect ingredient in homemade toothpaste. It’s been shown to help to restore mouth and teeth health.
10. It has powerful cleansing and purifying properties, and would be an excellent addition to your laundry as it is washing to give your load a boost.
Oregano - Your Big Gun!!
Oregano is one of the most potent and powerful essential oils and has been used for centuries in traditional medicine for its cleansing and immune-boosting properties. Oregano oil is derived from the leaves and flowers of oregano (Origanum vulgare), a hardy, bushy perennial herb, and a member of the mint (Lamiaceae) family. It's native to Europe, although it grows in many areas around the world.
The essential Oil of Oregano is extracted through steam distillation of fresh oregano leaves, which bear the scientific name Oreganum Vulgare. Its chief components are Carvacrol, Thymol, Pinene, Linalool, and Terpinene.
Three Primary benefits of Oregano Essential Oil
1. It relieves the symptoms of seasonal threats and boost immunity.
2. It can be used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent for problematic skin conditions.
3. Oregano Essential Oil is well known in natural health communities for its therapeutic properties, and it is even being studied by the mainstream medical community for its potential benefits.
Top Ten Uses for Oregano Essential Oil
1. Oregano essential oil is helpful for environmental threats on skin.
2. It will help to restore healthy immune function after illness.
3. It is beneficial to reduce the discomfort from a strenuous workout.
4. It is a great pick-me-up and relaxer for fatigue, sleeplessness, and nervous tension.
5. It works well to alleviate head tension.
6. To ease occasional throat discomfort, simply add one or two drops of Oregano essential oil to a glass of water and drink it.
7. Oregano oil can help with nail strength. Soak your hands or feet in a basin of water with 8-10 drops of Oregano oil.
8. It is an efficient aid to help with unsightly skin blemishes.
9. Oregano essential oil can be used to make a homemade mouthwash that is free of chemicals, preservatives, and artificial colors.
10. Oregano oil is wonderful at keeping your shower free of fungus and mold. It will also work in other warm, humid areas of your home.
Peppermint - The Energy Booster 🤸🏻♀️
The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Historically, the herb has been known for its therapeutic uses, and its impressively long history often gives it the prestigious title as the world’s oldest medicine. The oil is created by steam distilling the leaves, stems and flower buds, and the aroma of a quality brand can be very sweet, and obviously minty, in nature.
Peppermint oil contains numerous minerals and nutrients including manganese, iron, magnesium, calcium, folate, potassium, and copper. It also contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
Three Primary benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Peppermint oil is a good home remedy for nausea and headaches.
2. Menthol, which is abundantly present in peppermint oil, helps to clear the respiratory tract. Therefore, it provides instantaneous, though temporary, relief for numerous respiratory problems, promoting easy breathing.
3. Peppermint oil can increase a person’s immunity protect against environmental threat and is commonly employed by those people with the need for immune boosting.
Top Ten Uses for Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Peppermint essential oil is effective for digestive problems and flatulence, use 2-3 drops in a carrier oil and massage on back. Can also be used in a compress.
2. A few drops of peppermint oil massaged around the temples, the base of the skull and along the hairline will help chase away head tension.
3. You can use Peppermint oil to relieve occasional heartburn. Try adding a drop of peppermint oil to your tea along with a teaspoon of raw honey.
4. Combined with a carrier oil and massaged over the lower abdomen, peppermint can assist to keep the digestive system working as normal.
5. Peppermint oil is effective in repelling spiders and ants.
6. Peppermint oil is very effective in helping to get rid of occasional muscle aches, tendon and joint discomfort.
7. Peppermint oil works with other essential oils like lavender, peppermint, and lemon to help with seasonal distress.
8. Peppermint oil will improve your shampoo. Add 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil to your regular morning shampoo and conditioner to stimulate the scalp, energize your mind, and wake up!
9. Peppermint oil is wonderful for skin health. You can mix peppermint oil into lip balm and body lotion for a nice cooling sensation.
10. Peppermint oil has been used naturally for more than 1,000 years to freshen breath. You can add a drop under your tongue followed with a glass of water to freshen breath.
BREATHE - Your Respiratory Oil
The Respiratory Blend is a remarkable blend of essential oils that work together to maintain feelings of clear airways and easy breathing while minimizing the effects of seasonal threats. This respiratory essential oil blend can be applied topically to the chest, back, or bottom of feet, or diffused at nighttime to calm the senses and promote a restful sleep.
Three Primary benefits of Respiratory Essential Oil Blend
1. Maintains clear airways and breathing
2. Supports overall respiratory health
3. Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
Uses for Respiratory Essential Oil Blend
1. Diffuse, inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest or feet when seasonal and environmental threats are high.
2. This natural easy breathing agent can be used when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
3. Diffuse at bedtime to alleviate seasonal distresses and to help you breathe easier for a restful night’s sleep.
4. When struggling with seasonal symptoms while working and trying to stay busy, carry Breathe all-natural drops to provide relief to your mouth and throat.
5. Add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and breathe in the oils while placing a towel over your head.
6. Add 1-2 drops to a roller bottle filled with fractionated coconut oil, which allows the oil to be sufficiently diluted to children to inhale without problems.
Digestzen - Your Tummy Tamer
Digestive Essential Oil Blend is known as the “tummy tamer” blend due to its ability to aid in digestion, soothe stomach upset, and maintain overall digestive health Digestive Essential Oil Blend is great to have on hand when stomach upset occurs and is safe and effective. Digestive Essential Oil Blend is a healthy, natural, and gentle way to soothe an upset stomach or maintain a healthy digestive system.
Three Primary benefits of Digestive Essential Oil Blend
1. Aids in the digestion of foods
2. Soothes occasional stomach upset
3. Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract
Uses for Digestive Essential Oil Blend
1. Add a few drops to water to take internally or rub on the stomach before flying or taking a road trip for a calming aroma.
2. Have Digestive Essential Oil Blend on hand when enjoying heavy holiday meals to promote digestion.
3. Take Digestive Essential Oil Blend with you when traveling or trying new foods to soothe occasional stomach upset.
4. Add to water or tea to maintain a healthy gastrointestinal tract.
5. When you are suffering with digestive system discomfort, add 2-3 drops to a teaspoon of fractionated coconut oil and massage in abdominal area.
6. During seasonal threats, it is great for promoting clear airways; mix 1-2 drops with a dab of fractionated coconut oil and apply over the sinuses (keep out of your eyes) as needed.
7. If you suffer from morning nausea while you are pregnant, add 2-3 drops to your diffuser and diffuse so you can breathe it in aromatically.
OnGuard - Your Protective Blend
The Protective Essential Oil Blend, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support. The Protective Essential Oil Blend protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system. Protective Essential Oil Blend can be taken internally on a daily basis to maintain healthy immune function and support healthy cardiovascular function. It can also be used on surfaces throughout the home as a non-toxic cleaner. When diffused, Protective Essential Oil Blend helps purify the air, and can be very energizing and uplifting. Protective Essential Oil Blend provides cleansing and purifying benefits.
Three Primary benefits of Protective Essential Oil Blend
1. Supports healthy immune function
2. Protects against environmental threats
3. Purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation
Uses for Protective Essential Oil Blend
1. Add two to three drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.
2. Add to water for an effective all-purpose surface cleaner. Add about 20 drops in a 16-ounce spray bottle, then fill with distilled water. Shake often and use to clean and sanitize your kitchen and bathroom surfaces areas.
3. Soak sliced apples in water and a few drops for a healthy, immune-boosting snack.
4. Combine a few drops of Protective Essential Oil Blend with fractionated coconut oil for a natural hand cleanser.
5. During seasonal threats and at nighttime rub on the soles of your family’s feet.
6. Spray on your hands before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
7. Carry a spray bottle of Protective Essential Oil Blend and distilled water with you and spray shopping carts, public doorknobs and facilities, and other surfaces used by many people.
8. Take it with you to your workplace gym and spray all the equipment you use.
Deep Blue - Your Soothing Blend
The Soothing Essential Oil Blend is perfect for a soothing massage after a long day of work. It soothes and cools. After long hours on the computer, try rubbing Soothing Essential Oil Blend on your fingers, wrists, shoulders, and neck. A few drops of Soothing Blend diluted in fractionated coconut oil can be part of a cooling and comforting massage.
Two Primary benefits of Soothing Essential Oil Blend
1. Soothes occasional sore muscles and joints
2. Supports healthy circulation
Uses for Soothing Essential Oil Blend
1. Apply on feet and knees before and after exercise.
2. Massage Soothing Essential Oil Blend with a few drops of carrier oil onto growing kids’ legs before bedtime.
3. Rub Soothing Essential Oil Blend on lower back muscles after a day of heavy lifting at work or during a move.
4. Soothing Essential Oil Blend works effectively to reduce the soreness of muscles after long, intense periods of physical training. Rub on sore muscles.
5. The Soothing Essential Oil Blend gives wonderful soothing relief after physical therapy.
6. If you suffer from occasional head tension, try adding a few drops to your diffuser, or mixing a few drops with fractionated coconut oil and applying it topically to the back of the neck.